Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yay! Prizes!

So. I'm not so good at the watching what I eat thing. blech. It's so hard to get going! Therefore, I've made a deal with myself. For every 5 pounds I lose I get a prize.

Yay! Prizes! Huzzah!

Maybe, just maybe, I can trick myself into following the carrot.....and eating it. yum. (ptoowie!)

So, you may be wondering, "What is the wonderful prize Erin is going to reward herself with first?" Oh! I'm so glad you asked. You're such a kind and thoughtful friend, always wondering about my ever-so-exciting life. You're awesome.

Okay, since you asked so nicely, I'll tell you. I'm thinking my first prize in my FREEDOM FROM FLAB will be this....



So cute, right? I stumbled across Green Cotton's shop on Etsy last week and I LOVE her clothes! And they're so reasonably priced, as well. How could it not be instant love? Mmmmm, I love Etsy. So awesome. And I'm trying to get my own Etsy shop, Chickadee Tree, up and running again. So far there's just hats in there, but SOON there will be some totally super fantabulous upcycled purses. Woah. I probably just made you want to rush right on over and buy one. Too bad. Haven't gotten them made yet, my friend. But SOON I will. :)

Now I've just got to lose 5 pounds so I can order that lovely dress/top. I think it would look great with a white three quarters tee from downeast underneath and paired with some cute jeans....hmmmm, kind of a fall look.

I'm down 1 pound.

4 to go. Where's those carrots...

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Again, I love that dress! It'll look so cute on you. I'm excited to see what your purses look like. Good luck getting your shop up and running again. Not that you're busy with five kids or anything. ;)

Robyn said...

You're so cute, Erin!