Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Fancy Shmancy Photo Shoot on Sundi's Porch

Last month I found out I recieved a scholarship to Chautauqua this summer (it's a super fantastic conference in New York....I'm still amazed that I actually get to go!).

Last week I had to send in a photo and some bio info for a brochure they put together of all the attendees.

I asked my super sweet friend, Sundi, if she could snap some pics since she is very good with a camera. Then, came the hard part! I had to pic which one to use!














I like this serious one, but....well, it's a bit too serious! It looks like I'm
having far too many deep thoughts.....




























I ended up using this one because it looks good in black and white and it's a bit more casual....



Sundi was so great to do this for me. We just went out on her porch and she snapped a few shots. Eazy Peazy. She's so good!


Thanks Sundi!




3 comments:

Alysha said...

So cute and congrats on the scholarship! Obviously I haven't talked with you for awhile. Congrats again. That is so awesome!

Candace S. said...

I love all the pictures of you Erin. You look totally great. I also love all the pics of your kids that you posted and I just wanted to ask...what happened to Zoe!!! She is so big. Seeing her makes me realize how long it's been since we saw you guys. Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Your welcome!! The two in the middle are still my favorites, but you look so good in all of them :)