Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cheap Cheap Chickadee *LINK FIXED!*


My cute friend, Sundi Pace asked if I wanted to start up a craft blog with her and I was all for it. It's still a bit of a work in progress, but we're having fun posting the fun crafts and such we're doing. I added pics and a link to a fun corduroy pleated purse I made and a link to a tie pattern. Also check out the fun flower tutorial Sundi put up....

Cheap Cheap Chickadee (luckily my sweet friend, Colleen pointed out that this link wasn't working...urgh. Now it should work...)

And sometime soon we'll be giving away some crafty swag.

So, make sure you check back often!

4 comments:

Christopher R Jensen said...

What a fun idea and way to use your talents! My 5 year old really thinks "my friend" should make her a cute pink skirt like Zoe's. I explained to her that you have a new baby and that would be too much. She didn't even dare ask me to make it, because she knows I don't sew. Maybe I will become more crafty if I follow your new blog....

BTW - the link isn't working for me...

Erin Shakespear said...

oh! Colleen, thanks for pointing that out!

And you should give the pink skirt a try...just get you a bunch of chic flics to watch while you tackle it. :)

Miss you!

crystal said...

YES! I can not get enough crafty type blogs! SWEEET

crystal said...

oooh Erin, since your doing a little blog now would you or could you do a post on those cute little shirts with the gathered neck that you made for Zoe? Those were SO cute and I never did find a pattern for them