Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Pics of My Girls

This is a bit of a repeat if you also read our craft blog, Cheap Cheap Chickadee, but here are some pics of my cute girls. My friend, Sundi sent me a link to some fun shirts sold on etsy. Matching Big Sis and Lil Sis shirts. Too cute, right? So, of course, I had to make some...



And while I was trying to get Zoe to smile and look good for the camera, I noticed our wee monkey was trying to do some smiling of her own...



I love that picture! Especially since she is sporting a Frohawk(...Fohawk?...whatever they're called).




Molly smiled for "real" for the first time last Saturday. I was holding her all swaddled up and Ryan said something about her being hot. Well, she smiled at that! Silly girl.

I sure do love those boys of mine. And I definitely wouldn't trade them for a house full of girls. But I am very very happy we had another girl!

6 comments:

Shober Fam said...

They are so cute! =)

crystal said...

Beautiful little girls! How is it that we have so much in common and yet we have to live so far away from each other :(

Mellissa said...

Those are two cute girls, and Molly's frohawk just adds to the cuteness. I love those first smiles, when babies finally let us know they like us. :)

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

so cute!! Hey you need to add our crafty blog to your blog list...or add it separately to the top like I did ;)

Candace S. said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute Erin!! You have such an adorable little (well not so little haha) family, and Molly fits right in. She is so cute! We can't wait to come and see her!

Robyn said...

Flipping adorable!